Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the snorks movie captured on nickleloaden "s specal delivery segment i think

hi i think i remember seeing the snorks movie captured on nickeloaden "s specal delivery segment when i first recieved nickeloaden through my cable company and i rememberd it being a real long movie because you had to watch it next weekend for the second part and i think i remeber seeing casey with out her green ribbons in her hair and thinking where is her ribbons and wondering how come tooter is talking in the movie but not in the tv show and how come allstar was not talking also but i did not get to see the second part for some reason and i don"t know if i was dreaming this or not but i could have sworn i saw this movie on nickeloaden"s specal delivery can somebody tell me if this movie did air on nickeloaden"s specal delivery segment

Re: the snorks movie captured on nickleloaden "s specal delivery segment i think

Umm, I don't recall that.

Re: the snorks movie captured on nickleloaden "s specal delivery segment i think

By, the way, Tamara, how long ago was this?

hi it was in 1988 iam not sure if i saw it on nickeloaden or some other kids channel that i have or in a class at school but i think i remeber seening it somewhere on tv