Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stupidest Villain?

Dispite of having some really neat villains in the snorks, what villains did you find lame? To me, the villains that pretty much stank were Bigweed and Little Seaweed. They always foolishly messed up their own "evil plans" plus they were not very bright! I also thought that snail the one who was selling all that junk that's supposed to get snorks out of their problems, instead makes them worse, was down right corny too!

Re: Stupidest Villain?

I didn't mind the snail. I thought he was kind of funny, actually. (I wonder if he ever got a name besides 'The Snailsman'?)

However, I hate Bigweed and Little Seaweed with a passion. They were incredibly annoying and incredibly dumb. Heck, there were episodes where they were working with the Snorks! (Remember "My Dinner With Allstar"? ) I think they were just thrown in to replace Junior as they main villain, and wouldn't have been needed if they left Junior alone.

Agree 100% with Ryan about Jumior. They should've left Junior alone and kept him as the main bad guy!! Junior was the best bad guy, heh heh heh. Dr. StrangeSnork was OK too, he had character

Bigweed was awful, and that Daffney episode where she and Little Seaweed go shopping was the worst of the lot

Gordon Bressack leaving the writing crew was a sad sad day. Not as sad as Dimmy leaving ,but sad.

Wait a sec...I know Bigweed teamed up with Allstar for an episode, but Little Seaweed went shopping with Daffney?

Like I said, sometimes they're villains and sometimes they aren't. Very uneven.

(Thanks for reminding me about Dr. Strangesnork, BTW. I forgot about him for a while, but he was one great villain! )

That's why Bigweed and Little Seaweed ain't cool. It's that simple. If you're gonna be a good guy, be a good guy, if you're gonna be a bad guy, be a bad guy. It does not make any sense to be both! Duh!

Other lame villan was the two-headed creature that ate Casey's mom's flowers. Ed and Red? One of the worst episodes of the first few seanos.

i think the stupidest villain was that baby snorkeater that wanted allstar for a toy

Bigweed and Lil Seaweed were pretty dumb. They basically had multiple personalities - bad half the time, but sometimes good and willing to help the snorks. I will admit, I found them funny at first (during Season 3), but by the time Season 4 came along they became really irritating. Stinky Dan - also from Season 4 - was pretty stupid, as well. Of course, he teamed up with Bigweed, so it was to be expected from the beginning.