Return to Website

Southleigh Manor Naturist Club

Welcome to Southleigh, please feel free to enter any topic or add any message, we welcome your comments.

Southleigh Manor Naturist Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Web site

Hi, Bob and Kathy. Colin (and Christine) here. I hadn't noticed the website address in the advertisements until this most recent BN, so I thought I'd take a look.

One tiny note about the website (I'm something of a pedant) - one of the rotating titles talks of being central to attractions of Cornwall, but mis-spells "attractions" as "acctractions".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Southleigh's web site will soon be one year old.

If anyone has any suggestions that would make this a better site, then we would love to hear from you.

The site is intended to be both informative and fun just like Naturism itself.

We look forward to your suggestions and hope you all have a really good summer.

Re: Re: Web site

Thank you for that, it has been fixed.

janner

Replying to:

Hi, Bob and Kathy. Colin (and Christine) here. I hadn't noticed the website address in the advertisements until this most recent BN, so I thought I'd take a look.

One tiny note about the website (I'm something of a pedant) - one of the rotating titles talks of being central to attractions of Cornwall, but mis-spells "attractions" as "acctractions".

Replying to:

Southleigh's web site will soon be one year old.

If anyone has any suggestions that would make this a better site, then we would love to hear from you.

The site is intended to be both informative and fun just like Naturism itself.

We look forward to your suggestions and hope you all have a really good summer.