Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
DORF
Huge Gold Strike in Gold Canyon
Somebody found a large lens of crystalized gold down in gold canyon in one of the old workings. A few thousand ounzes. Only five people know where it is.
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2019 8:50pm
by DORF
AU GOLD DUST FOR SALE
WE ARE AN AGENT TO A CERTAIN FAMILY WHO HAVE APPROCHED US TO SOURCE FOR ELIGIBLE BUYERS OF THEIR GOLD DUST ( we have gold dust not bars). THEY ARE NOT GOLD MARCHANT AND THEY HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN GOLD MARKETING,WE ARE ONLY TO GUIDE THEM IN SECURING A VIABLE SER...
Views: 759   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 8:06pm
by diverrick
d
Dave
Historical map forum: Welcome! Q & Answers!
It takes people to make a forum interesting, so the door is open to all avid parties. So come and ask your questions? Indicate what special map your looking for? As an old retired Professor of Earth Sciences, I’ll be there to assist you? Hey! I might be a seni...
Views: 626   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 4:48pm
by Dave
our latest artifact discoverys
Thought I might share some of these artifacts that were recovered during the latest south sea expeditions. these artifacts are absolutely amazing. I want to thank John Matthews and Regina Davis for joining us on our last trip to the Azores Islands. Please watch o...
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2007 11:33pm
by Charlie Grant
Want New Prospecting sites? Then Research Old Maps!
The old 49er Prospectors although gone have left their impressions everywhere. For instance the Southwest is littered with the remnants of disused mining camps and tailings. The old Santa Fe trail can still be followed across the prairies, but you have to locate the...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2006 4:41pm
by Michelle
k
kirk
1850-1950 Miner's clothing wanted
I will purchase & offer cash for any Old miner's denim Jeans or denim jacket from circa 1850-1950, denim jacket or jeans with short belt-and-buckle in the back above the pockets. Other miner's clothing are welcome, will buy or trade. Any conditions are welcome!! Emai...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 10:34am
by kirk
concentrates
Just happened across this forum and wondering how many are signed up here. Don't see much traffic. I am looking for some good concentrates to process and upgrade into shipable/saleable product.
Views: 662   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 6:30pm
by silicore
loss of a friend
YELLOW TO ALL sORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE LOSS OF RICK, I DID'NT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY BUT THE LOSS OF A MINER IS A LOSS TO US ALL, PLEASE GIVE MY CONDOLENCES -N- BEST TO HIS FAMILY -N- FRIENDS, BLESS HIM. WINTERHAWK
Views: 679   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2005 1:21pm
by winterhawk
hello all
hello all just found this place and would like to say hi and was jsut looking for info on the middle yuba, anyone with knowledge of the middle in the box canyon area let me know, ill be going up next month if the weather permits. john
Views: 605   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2005 9:01pm
by Magyver
Black Sand in Arkansas River
Hello. First of all I live in a small town just East of Ft. Smith, AR. We are right on the Arkansas River. The sands of the river is loaded with black sand. Any of you that have ever tried to recover Gold from a stream knows what black sand is. Several years a...
Views: 1673   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2004 6:12am
by Art Corbit
b
brian
need too learn
hello and thanks for your time with the crazy life i lead and a combination of a love for the outdoors and a need too get away from all the madness in every day life this seems like something i might really enjoy and need so here i am having said that i guess my step...
Views: 666   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2004 10:50am
by Magyver
Howdy
Dang, I find a forum on the middle yuba, and no one here, too bad. I am on the middle fork near N San Juan. Wally in Ca
Views: 658   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 16, 2004 9:43pm
by NCGold
k
Karl
Sluicing on Kanaka Creek
Hi, I'm a weekend prospector that has spent plennty of time in the Yuba region. A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to spend a couple of days with my 2" dredge on Kanaka Creek. Didn't get much, but that wasn't the creek's fault! I'm just sluicing these days...
Views: 770   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2004 11:17am
by Karl
Welcome back
This forum has been down for some time now, but now it is back. Feel free to post anything relating to Mining or ECV activities. Enjoy.... Magyver ECV Downie 1849
Views: 702   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2001 6:02pm
by Magyver
Free Forum powered by Bravenet