Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AU GOLD DUST FOR SALE

Hello Mr.Hills,
How are you ?
Thanks for your offer.
I am buying gold dust for a GLD gold refinery-buyer in PR of China under the following terms.
Choice A: The seller shall be present in China to sign the contract. After the contract has been signed, the seller's bank instructs 2% PBG to our bank and our bank will issue a LC or BG for 10 kilos.
The price is 9000 USD per kilo (nine thousand per kilo). After the 10 kilos, we issue an LC or BG for 30 kilos. And then it rolls up to 50 kilos, 100 kilos and 500 kilos or as much as you can find for us. No matter how much gold dust you have, we buy. You need not find a second buyer.
Choice B: The seller brings gold dust to the gold refinery of the People's Bank of China in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. When gold dust enters in China, we will assist the seller to clear the customs. After the assayment, we will pay in T/T.
At present, we do not want to go to the seller's country because there have been too many scams. We have never been able to know who is true and who is fake.
But after we have bought 100 kilos gold dust from a seller, we will be very glad to go to the seller's country to visit the mine and the miner's village.
As China can produce everything, we will help the miners to build road, schools, hospitals and gold mines with Chinese equipments and technologies and engineers and teachers and doctors.
We sincerely wish to establish long-term cooperation with geniune people in Africa and in return for selling us gold and other raw materials, we will try our best to help you establish a new Africa of Prosperity and Equality.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Best regards.
Jeyaraj Xavier
457 Bharathy Street
Pondicherry 605001
India
Tel: (+91 413) 421 0043 / 420 1796
Fax: +91 413 2225756
Efax: +33-8-2189-7495
Yahoo IM: jeyarajx
MSN IM: jeyarajx
Google Talk: jeyarajx

FROM
KKV GOPAL
CEO
RICHFIELD INTERNATIONAL TRADING
INDIA
TEL: +91-934-100-2481 CELL

3 NOV 2006

TO
MR FRED HILLS
REPRESENTING: THE OLE MINING CAMP

DEAR MR FRED HILLS
I AM PLEASED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AS IMPORTER/TRADER OF METALS, IN INDIA

AS YOU MAY KNOW, INDIA IS THE LARGEST IMPORTER OF GOLD BULLION AND ITS RELATED PRODUCTS.

I HAVE A POTENTIAL BUYING HOUSE IN MUMBAI, WHICH IS INTERESTED TO IMPORT GOLD DUST.

THE QTY CAN BE UPTO 10 METRIC TONS A MONTH.

THE PROCEDURE SUGGESTED IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. A 10GM SAMPLE TO BE COURIERED TO MUMBAI
2. THE DOCUMENTS SUCH AS, AIRWAY BILL, COMMERCIAL
INVOICE, PACKING LIST, CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN ETC.,
WILL BE FORWARDED THRU EXPORTER'S BANK TO BUYER'S
BANK.
3. BUYER ILL REMIT THE AMOUNT TO THE BANK AND RETIRE
THE DOCUMENTS
4. IT WILL BE TESTED IN THEIR LAB AND ONCE FOUND
ACCEPTABLE PERCENTAGE LEVEL, THE ENTIRE QTY
AVAILABLE WILL BE BOUGHT THRU LETTER OF CREDIT.
5. A LONG TERM CONTRACT WILL ALSO BE SIGNED FOR
REGULAR SUPPLY.

IMPORTANT
I STUDIED YOUR WEBSITE PRESENTATION AND NOTICED
A POSSIBLE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR IN THE PRICE QUOTED

YOU WROTE: USD 6000 PER GRAM

THIS MUST BE READ: UDS 6000 PER KILO

I AWAIT YR REPLY

BEST REGARDS

KKV GOPAL
TEL: +91-934-100-2481 CELL

My guess is it's 6000.00 per gram because it's "special" magic gold. Unlike the regular gold we never find here in Cali.